Welcome to the Clermont County Water Resources Department website. The Water Resources Department includes seven divisions:
1. The Water Supply Division is responsible for the supply and treatment of drinking water.
2. The Wastewater Treatment Division is responsible for the treatment and reclemation of domestic and industrial wastewater.
3. The Maintenance Division is responsible for maintaining underground piping systems, pumping equipment, mechanical and electrical facilities for the utility.
4. The Engineering Division is responsible for the design, construction, and administration of county-wide water and sewer Capital Improvements.
5. The Storm Water Management Division, through collaboration with other agencies, strives to enhance the quality of life in Clermont County by reducing drainage and flooding problems, and by improving water quality through proper planning and through the promotion of effective storm water management practices.
6. The Office of Environmental Quality (OEQ) coordinates activities related to surface water quality monitoring, watershed planning and solid waste management, including recycling and waste reduction. OEQ also manages the Clermont County Sewer District labratory and industrial pretreatment program.
7. The Customer Service Division supports over 43,000 customers by maintaining account data, meter reading, and generating bi-monthly bills, among other things. More information can be obtained by clicking on their web page on the left of this page.